Sweet Bushwhacker MIPS
· Enduro specific helmet with extended coverage to offer better safety and cope with the increasing speeds and terrain difficulty in modern trail/enduro biking.
· The unique ‘5-Piece Shell Technology’ is especially engineered to compensates for the inherent weakness of your skull in order to optimize the protection performance.
· - Multi-directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) is a revolutionary technology developed to reduce rotational forces, adding better protection than helmets not equipped with MIPS.
· The advanced 5-Piece Shell Technology utilizes variable polycarbonate shell thicknesses and geometrical shapes to strengthen the outer shell. This unique construction compensates for the inherent weakness of your skull in order to optimize the protection performance.
· The configuration and interaction of the air vent inlets, the internal airflow channels and the exhaust outlets strongly affect the airflow and cooling in a helmet. The Bushwhackers in total seventeen vents/outlets and five deep internal airflow channels is optimized without compromising safety.